12 Mar, 2019
Part time & Casual
Charity, Not for Profit and Social Enterprise
IT & Digital
Marketing, Media & Journalism
Sales, Brand Ambassador and PR
Our client is looking for a copy-writing pro to be the voice of the North's First AI Tech Conference.
You will work remotely and flexibly to produce content for this exciting new conference taking place in July.
- Have experience in copy writing and content creation.
- Be able to present us with some examples of some intelligent and brand focused copy that you have created.
- Be passionate about this exciting new field.
- Be great at turning complex information into accessible content.
What you will be doing:
- Translating the information provided to you into exciting and engaging content.
- Creating blog posts about the conference and AI technology more generally which will be used for promotion of the conference.
- Creating content for print literature for the upcoming conference.
- Developing a coherent and appropriate voice of the organisation.
- In the future there is also the potential for ghostwriting a book about the conference.
- Meeting with the team weekly (on Fridays)
What you'll get:
- £20 per blog post
- Flexible and remote working.
- Fantastic work/life balance.
- Exciting networking opportunities and invaluable copy writing experience.
- Be part of the team building an exciting new not-for-profit organisation.
- All travel costs covered.
If you’re looking for an exciting new challenge which will boost your marketing skills to the next level, this could be the perfect role for you.