Our client is looking for two sales and marketing stars to attract the industries top decision makers, hustlers, enablers, thinkers and disruptors and get them involved with the North’s first AI conference.
You will work remotely and flexibly for up to 10 hours a week on an adhoc basis.
- Be experienced in sales or customer service.
- Be a confident and professional communicator.
- Be passionate about this exciting new field.
- Have natural charm and people skills.
- Have the ability to seize the initiative and make things happen.
- Be a dynamic and adaptable net-worker.
What you will be doing:
- Representing the client at sales and marketing meetings with new partners, delegates and sponsors.
- Giving presentations and communicating the vision of this exciting conference.
- Coordinating your own work schedule with the rest of the marketing team in order to achieve your allocated weekly goals.
- Travelling around the North of England to represent the client at events and meetings.
- Meeting with the team weekly (on Fridays)
What you'll get:
- Flexible and remote working
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Exciting networking opportunities and experience in a rapidly growing industry.
- Be part of the team building this exciting new not-for-profit organisation.
- All travel costs covered.
If you’re looking for an exciting new challenge which will boost your marketing skills to the next level, this could be the perfect role for you.