15 Sep, 2021
£8.91 - £9.37 hourly
University of Leeds, Woodhouse, Leeds, UK
Part time & Casual
University of Leeds Jobs
- Provide administrative support to the Study Abroad Office by undertaking routine office tasks including processing paperwork, electronic filing, data entry, maintenance of the Study Abroad Minerva Organisation, online research, creating marketing communications, and email management.
- Working on a range of projects relating to the promotion of study abroad, which may include research, marketing, communications and events.
- Helping Study Abroad Office and LCS Residence Abroad Team at events including webinars, drop-in sessions, orientation and social events for exchange students.
- Providing general assistance and advice to Leeds students wishing to find out about study abroad.
- Providing advice on mobility applications, including supporting incoming exchange students at Leeds.
- Providing general settling-in advice to incoming, outgoing and summer school students, including welcoming and supporting incoming exchange students at Leeds.
- Undertaking other ad-hoc administrative duties.
When and pay?
Part time - 10 hours per week. Flexible hours.
Duration: 10 months
Pay: £8.91 - 9.37/hr