Arla's Human Resources. You will work in one of the world's largest diary companies where passionate people will support you in your development.
What does the role involve?
The role involves providing support for Arla's Human Resources Europe and an overall UK Geography support.
- Overall geography recognition programme – Cream of the Crop. Scale and leverage. Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual events and communication.
- Wednesdays@One programme for the year to enhance learning week and leverage the concept.
- Health and Wellbeing agenda – help to coordinate activities from the plan. Build on the sharepoint site and work across the European team to scale
You will need:
- Good English and maths
- Communication – how people receive and act upon campaigns
- Use of Sharepoint – setting up webpages
- Ability to influence
- Discretion and awareness
- Studying for a business or psychology-related degree
What will you gain from this role?
- Opportunity to acquire yourself valuable professional experience within a high impact HR project role
- Get insights into how a Global organisation works.
Where, when and pay?
Start date: ASAP
To apply, please send your relevant CV and a brief cover letter stating your interests for the role.