Supporting the CEO and HoF with all administrative and diary management tasks including pack collation for Board and committee meetings along with minute taking.
Responsible for all travel and meeting arrangements as well as being the first point of contact dealing with correspondence and answering calls.
- Setting reminders for meetings and ensuring relevant information is provided in a timely manner
- Planning conferences, workshops, seminars and other events
- Taking notes at meetings, preparing the minutes and subsequently distributing to all participants
- Liaising with other members of staff and external parties such as clients and press
- Preparing expense reports and maintaining a filing system.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, controlling access to the executives
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager
- Ensuring office space is equipped and kept in good condition
If and when necessary carrying out other duties to assist the credit union, this may include filling in for other roles on an ad hoc basis including working in branch