They provide early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global
enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act.
These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more.
Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
Unfortunately, anyone has the power to create and share harmful content, especially instigators
and influencers who distribute millions of new types every day.
We are recruiting for a Junior Software Support Analyst to join our Data team and accelerate ourdata collection activities; ensuring the right data is available to combine with risk analysis and other Machine Learning that will enhance the quality of services we provide to our customers .
The right candidate will have an understanding of a formal programming language and how to read API documentation. You will have a passion to automate manual business workflows & increase resilience and scalability of our service.
As our Junior Software Support Analyst you will be responsible for gathering and prioritising data collection requirements, implementing collection using existing technology and ensuring the data meets customer need and drives value.
You will work closely with onboarding teams, solution architects, the wider data team, account managers and analysts to ensure the requirements are fit for purpose and deliver value.
This role is suitable for a graduate / junior and will work closely with our data team and Solutions Engineers to learn on the job.
Duties will include:
● Gathering and prioritising data collection requirements from across the organisation
● Working closely with the onboarding team and Product team to align customer data
collection requirements across various technologies.
● Working closely with the data ontology team to ensure the collection is integrated with the
● Working closely with the risk detection, machine learning and data science teams to
ensure effective exploitation of the data, aligned to customer requirements.
● Configuring SaaS based solutions accurately in line with specifications.
● Produces solution design documents from customer facing workflows
● Ensures project documentation is complete, current and appropriately stored
● Follows robust quality assurance processes to ensure accuracy of implementation
● Peer reviews other team members work as part of the quality assurance process
● Proactively identifies opportunities to streamline the solutions engineering team’s
● Works closely with the Programme Manager and internal customer facing teams to
communicate progress of new implementations and change orders
● Establish successful working relationships with all key personnel
● Be a pro-active, productive and positive team member
● Maintain and develop a professional approach to all aspects of the job and at all times
uphold the image of the employer
Qualifications, training and experience required
● Essential: Studying towards a technical / computer science degree or equivalent
● Knowledge of XPATH to extract data
● Experience of JSON, APIs and programming language.
● Experience in learning and using bespoke software
● Excellent communication skills.
● Desirable: Any industry experience gained within a technical environment would be an
Key Personal Characteristic
● Attention to detail
● Ability to work under pressure and to client deadlines
● Strong will to automate and streamline repetitive tasks
● Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Professional and organised
● Ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects
● Able to adapt technical skills in a rapidly changing environment
● Ability to prioritise a busy workload
● Professional and positive approach
● Self-motivated and self sufficient
● Good technical ability
● Excellent communication skills
● Team player