THIS ROLE IS WORKING WITH ONE OF JOBLINK'S EXTERNAL EMPLOYER PARTNERS AND JOBLINK ARE ACTING AS A RECRUITMENT AGENCY
The employer is a manufacturer and supplier of home kitchen appliances.
Our employer partner is looking for a French speaking customer service advisor to join their team.
The role includes:
- Receiving calls from customers based in France regarding user issues or faults with their home appliances
- Understanding the customers issue, providing technical assistance, fault finding by working through a fault finding log to understand if there is a simple fix or general product information.
- Logging all details of the call on the customer service system
- If fault requires engineer, coordinate with the engineering department to schedule an engineer visit
- Arranging replacement parts/appliance
- Follow up calls with customer to ensure service has been delivered as expected
No knowledge of appliances is necessary as full training is given
You must be:
- A native French speaker or fluent in French.
- Be comfortable dealing with the public on the phone.
- Be friendly and professional.
- Be a great team player.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Be reliable with excellent timekeeping.
Hours of work: Monday, Tuesday and Friday 8am - 5pm
Other schedules maybe considered.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation the role will initially be home based during the training and induction period with occasional visit to the office (whilst practicing social distance measures)
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org