WORK WITH TUTOR DOCTOR in Leeds/Horsforth TODAY!
Tutor Doctor Leeds is part of an international network of over 300 Tutor Doctor (TD) offices covering more than 600 territories in 16 countries. We provide a personalized and professional tutoring service working in partnership with families to help maximize students’ academic potential.
Tutor Doctor in Leeds North West runs one of the fastest growing TD territories in the UK. To cope with the planned expansion, we need a large number of tutors in different subject areas of focus. We aim to build the biggest regional tutor network that you will find rewarding to be its member. Tutor programmes will roll out soon.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? Tutors with specialisation in teaching:
- A-level History and Law
- Science at GCSE, combined or separately in Phys, Chem, and Bio; or
- Maths at GCSE and A Level (especially AQA); or
- Physics at A-Level (especially AQA)
- Great interpersonal skills, initiative and creativity are essential skills;
- We are looking for passionate, driven, knowledgeable tutors to partner with us and put our students on the road to success.
Our tutors will be required to travel to students’ homes for one-on-one tutoring (depending on Government guidelines)
- Please DO NOT APPLY if you cannot travel to clients' homes in Leeds, Horsforth or nearby area within a reasonable time. (Tutors from Bradford areas are welcome too)
- Must have DBS check ready, or to be ready in two weeks. Tutor Doctor can facilitate the process if necessary.
WHY JOIN US?
- We provide detailed information about the student and family before each assignment, We have continuous job support to tutors.
- All our tutors are matched with pre-screened students based on location, interests, personality, and schedules.
- We manage all marketing, payments and administrative systems so you can focus entirely on your student
- Jobs are fed to our tutors on a continuous basis, when one particular job is completed.
- Tutors can pick the contracts which they wish to deliver.
SUBJECT FOCUS: When applying, please specify which subject(s) and level(s) you can tutor.
Click the link below and you will be directed to our application form. Send this form and your CV to the email address provided.