Child Care Practitioner
Imagine bouncing out of bed EVERY morning because you look forward to going to work
Imagine working in a fun and exciting environment
Imagine working where you will be supported and encouraged to learn and develop by an amazingly professional supportive management team
Imagine a place where you will make life-long friends with a team that are hardworking and pull together.
As described by our current team!
Imagine no more!
Due to a surge in demand we are currently recruiting for highly motivated Practitioners to provide Outstanding quality care and learning experiences for children aged from birth to 5 years old.
You must have the ability to consistently demonstrate a commitment to working within a large team ensuring high standards are adhered to at all times; resulting in a nurturing environment for the children in our care.
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for working with young children and their families and experience of providing children with a challenging learning environment that readies them for both school and lifelong learning.
Upon joining our team the benefits include;
· Working within a highly skilled and qualified team
· Ongoing coaching from a Management Team with a combined experience of over 30 years working in the Early Years Sector.
· Ongoing CPD accredited courses provided free of charge
· Free access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme
· Free Parking
· Discounted meals at Monkey Maze Café
· Heavily discounted childcare
· Local links to a number of bus routes and train stations
If you consistently support high quality learning through play and are committed to ambitious standards of care and development, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract