Joblink are looking to recruit a Data Entry Assistant on behalf of a major UK-based foods company.
Responsibilities will include prioritising, inputting and proof-reading data in multiple formats as well as using your initiative to prioritise and re-organise data where required.
Previous experience with data entry and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms will be advantageous.
- Insert text and numerical data into a database system
- Sort and prioritise data accordingly
- Deliver projects accurately and on time
- Review and proof read data for errors in spelling and grammar
- Edit and reorganise data where appropriate
- Source and resize appropriate stock imagery
- Generate weekly reports of completed work
- Publish and review data is correctly displayed in a live web environment
- Work closely with third parties to ensure data is accurate and inputted in priority order
- Experience with MS Office and data programmes
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and time management skills
- Proficient in spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Ability to use initiative to make recommendations for data format and layout
This is a project-focused temporary role, expected to last 3-4 months, with flexibility to choose your own hours as long as a minimum 15-20 hours per week are met