We're always on the lookout for fantastic full & part time team members for all our Leeds city centre venues, who can engage with our guests and help create memorable experiences on a daily basis.
For the right candidate there will be a great package, fantastic perks and amazing development and progression opportunities within the Escapism Bar Group. Send a copy of your CV below and we will be in touch.
Main Duties include:
- You are a host and should be ready to acknowledge customers immediately with a friendly and professional attitude.
- Take pride in your work area by keeping it spotless and help to maintain high standards both front of house and back of house.
- Consider other team members and always be a team player with a can do attitude.
- To work with passion and integrity as a positive ambassador for the venue and Escapism Bar Group.
- Take pride in every drink you serve making it to spec and in a timely manner. Use knowledge to satisfy customer needs.
- Know your 'Team Board' working in an efficient manner and always looking at ways to up-sell and help drive sales.
- Handling cash and stock - ensuring this is handled honestly and professionally. Record any wastage, breakages and follow till procedures.
Full training will be provided. Bar work experience will be an advantage.
Rate of pay is minimum wage and negotiable depending on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!