Do you have a track record in a supervisory or team leadership role within the hospitality sector?
If so we would love to hear from you. This is an ideal job for someone looking for a regular evening and weekend work with the opportunity for extra hours during the day.
Joblink are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the hospitality team at an events space in Leeds.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Ensuring the smooth running of Hospitality Suites or pre-event bars/restaurant
- Leading a team of up to 20 staff in your own area.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to and correct uniform adhered to
- Be able to effectively delegate and follow instructions given by Management.
- Be active & effective in your area, checking on stock levels and staff at all times.
- Ensure you get the best out of your team members, ensuring excellent level of customer service id delivered at all times
- Be confident in assessing staff competency and delivering on the job training and briefings.
- Effectively handle customer queries and complaints
- Ensure all payments are received from all customers.
- Ensure all staff comply with alcohol awareness, allergen and food hygiene regulations.
- General admin, stock check and cash up process
Hourly rate starting from £8.21 per hour rising to £9.21 per hour on completion of supervisor training.