Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Emails, Calls and more…
PART TIME EVENING & WEEKEND POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW!
At Pure Gym Member Services we are responsible for answering member enquiries from all over the UK. Based at our Head Office in Leeds, you will have the opportunity to join our team in a fun and dynamic working environment. We are looking for passionate candidates with exceptional customer service skills and an interest in health and fitness.
• Provide digital & telephone customer service support.
• Establish member needs and providing appropriate information or solutions.
• Offer exceptional customer service, always exceed the customer expectations.
• Pro-active in membership sales and up-selling.
• Work towards KPI’s and exceed targets.
• Maintain a professional attitude to promote a positive company image.
• Excellent knowledge of product offering, marketing campaigns, facilities and locations of PureGym sites.
• Attend and participate in any required company activities and training.
• Overcome customer concerns with a positive outcome.
What skills are required?
Pure People are handpicked for their ability and approach to delivering great service, they should;
• Have flair and drive
• Love to exceed expectations
• Enjoy being ‘hands on’
• Like to be empowered to deliver
• Encourage and respect each other
• Trust one another
• Deliver, on time, every time
• Have a genuine interest in fitness
• Minimum 50 words per minute type speed
• Previous experience in Voice, Social Media or Digital Customer Service
• A*-C in GCSE English (Equivalent or higher qualification)
Permanent contracts – Flexible hours, Part-Time and Full-Time options available.
Part-Time – up to 18 contracted hours per week – Fixed shift patterns. Must be available evenings and/or weekends, Term-time & University Holidays.
28days annual leave (Bank Holidays inc.), opportunity to increase up to 33days with length of service.
PLUS! Extra days holiday on your birthday or birthday month.
Ongoing personal development – we offer in house accredited training schemes.
Free gym membership for you and +1
AXA Wellbeing Support – Employee assistance program.
PureGym is the UK’s leading gym chain and a pioneer of the low cost, high quality fitness experience. We operate over 230 gyms with more than one million members. We are growing and expect to open an additional 200 gyms over the next five years.
Working for PureGym is more than just a job. Our story has been made possible by an amazing team of talented and committed people, who we trust, encourage, challenge and believe in. Our people create a memorable experience for every member, every visit. But don’t just take our word for it. We are thrilled to be ranked in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 companies list for the last six consecutive years and the Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the last three consecutive years. This accolade serves to reinforce our commitment to the development of our brand and demonstrates how great it is to work for PureGym.