The Digital Education Service at the University of Leeds are looking for individuals with digital media skills to work closely with the Production Team, to develop a range of educational media. Digital content will be developed in line with University’s production values, adopting appropriate branding and visual identity standards.
- Ability to perform tasks using Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects;
- A portfolio demonstrating competent work;
- Experience of filming, lighting and sound recording
- An ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs;
- Ability to source, manipulate, embed and stitch digital content in multiple formats;
Applicants should have excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, be enthusiastic and committed to working as both part of a team and independently, as well as enjoy working creatively. You will have excellent time management skills, a good attention to detail and have a proactive approach to working.
Duties may include:
- Taking responsibility for identifying and logging the copyright status of multimedia assets for use in courses;
- Working on a range of digitally focussed production projects.
- Assisting with on-set production, editing, encoding, exporting and publication of high quality, visually appealing multimedia content.
- Maintaining equipment and diagnosing/resolving problems and faults;
- Assisting in the production of rough and finished graphics and graphic design;
- Assisting in the production of digital content;
- Repurposing existing content for use on digital learning channels.
You should submit a C.V. to DigitalEducation@leeds.ac.uk including information about your availability. Applications should include links to a digital portfolio or show reel where available.