Are you on the lookout for a graduate role that will kick-start your marketing career?
Pullan’s are a group of businesses working in the property sector that includes management, investment and development across a range of sectors from residential to commercial and retail. The company’s activities are predominantly based around the region.
Based in their Leeds city-centre office at Josephs Well, you’ll join a relaxed working environment with exciting projects to drive and be involved with and real scope to progress within the company.
This is a hands-on role that will see you building and managing the company’s marketing and digital strategy from the start. You’ll use your skills to develop best practice within the company, creating a clear vision of the future role of marketing within the business. You will work directly with the senior management team of the business so as an Executive you must be able to work to tight deadlines and be ready for a challenge.
You will be supported, particularly in the early stages in the role by our marketing agency
- Work as part of a tight-knit friendly team delivering marketing and inspiring collateral for our individual business units as required
- Help to identify new marketing opportunities which strengthen the groups engagement with their target audiences
- Drive targeted social media campaigns across key channels including but not restricted to Twitter and LinkedIn
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work individually and self-motivate
- Manage our groups database in keeping with GDPR and data privacy guidelines
- Plan and help to deliver customer events, including seminars, corporate hospitality and internal briefings
- Help to develop our group brand and ensure all marketing collateral is in keeping with our look, feel and tone
- Develop content, news stories and viewpoints on our group businesses, new appointments and other corporate information that can be published across digital and offline channels
- Manage budgets effectively
- Good presentation skills and very strong interpersonal abilities.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level with a preferred knowledge of marketing, digital or communications – although candidates with the right aptitude from outside of these areas will be considered
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter mentality and pro-active attitude.