Hours Contracted: Approx. 33 hours across the Autumn term (e.g 3 hours per week)
Hourly Wage: £9 per hour and £10.55 per hour (London Weighting)
Interviews held on:
− Thursday 12th September 2019
− Tuesday 17th September 2019
− Wednesday 18th September 2019
Application deadline: Sunday 8th September 2019
Training day: Monday 23rd September 2019
Great teachers transform lives and Ark Teacher Training exists to make sure that every young person regardless of their background, has access to one. Whether going to a good university or into the career of their choice – we want every student to have real choices in life. If you share our belief, we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting on-campus student brand ambassadors to promote Ark Teacher Training and help find great candidates for the programme.
As our brand ambassador you will get involved in the following:
• Support and attend Ark Teacher Training on-campus events
• Talk to students and staff across the university about Ark Teacher Training and act as a point of contact for students and staff seeking more information
• Develop and maintain relationships with key university stakeholders and organisations e.g. student societies, academic departments etc.
• Act as a positive and professional representative of Ark Teacher Training • Actively seek new ways to engage with students and university staff and liaise with other ambassadors to share ideas and best practice
• Distribute promotional materials and engage with students via various social media
• Create regular progress reports We are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic students who are passionate about our mission to help all children succeed and will effectively communicate this mission and share this passion with others.
• To be eligible for this role, you must be a current university student
• excellent communications skills
• a positive and hands-on approach to leading an on-campus promotional campaign
• an interest in education and/or marketing
• committed and reliable
• strong connections within various campus networks e.g. student societies, departments, student volunteering organisations
• confident and happy to network and reach out to people
This is a great opportunity for you to gain invaluable work experience to enhance your CV, build your skill set, earn some money and make a difference before you graduate.
Applicants need to be able to commit to 2-3 hours per week over the Autumn term (flexible hours), with the possibility to extend to Spring term.
We are looking for brand ambassadors at the following universities:
Aston University, University of Bath. University of Birmingham, University of Bristol, University of Brighton, Birmingham City University, University of Cambridge, Coventry University, Durham University, Goldsmiths University of London, University of Kent, Leicester University, University of Leeds, Loughborough University, University of Manchester, University of Nottingham, University of Oxford, University of Portsmouth, Queen Mary University of London, Roehampton University, Royal Holloway, University of Sheffield, University of Southampton, University of Sussex, University of Warwick, University of Westminster, University of Wolverhampton.
To apply please follow the link below:
If you would like to discuss the role or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 073 8837 1429.