12 Aug, 2019
Phoenix Health and Wellbeing
Part time & Casual
Charity, Not for Profit and Social Enterprise
This role is based at our Leeds City Centre premises. The hours of work are: Wednesday and Thursday 16:00 to 20:00 and Saturday 9:30 to 16:00.
- To maintain and take responsibility for the day to day running of Phoenix Health and Wellbeing,
- To take bookings and manage appointments for the service offered by Phoenix health and Wellbeing
- To welcome visitors to the Centre and create a professional and nurturing atmosphere
- to support the Director, Reception Manager, therapists and volunteers to deliver the best possible service to customers
- to ensure that the Centre is clean and tidy and fully stocked with necessary paperwork, towels, etc at all times
Description of main areas of work:-
- Undertake reception duties including booking appointments, taking payments and updating all systems accordingly
- Keep the Centre clean, tidy and professional in appearance
- Welcome customers and give information about the Service as required.
- Monitor stocks of paperwork for counselling, therapy work and general admin to ensure that there are always adequate copies of all necessary documents
- Ensure that all clients receive the relevant evaluation forms. Collate results and feedback to the management team.
- Maintain client files, notes, diary, monitoring and any other project documentation as appropriate, and in line with confidentiality and data protection requirements.
- Promote the Centre at shows and events as required
- The post holder will be expected to work closely with other project staff at all times
- Attend staff meetings and supervision as required.