As a Student Education Service Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Assisting the Language Centre SES team by providing general administrative support for a range of areas as demand requires;
- Responding efficiently and professionally to enquiries or requests for information via telephone and email;
- Using your initiative to solve straightforward problems, following procedures and seeking further information as required;
- Accurately recording and maintaining information using University systems
- Contributing to team decisions and providing support and advice to colleagues with the Student Education Service;
- Assisting with student-facing administration to support key processes at peak times;
- Keeping up to date with developments across a range of SES functions.
These duties provide a framework for the role and should not be regarded as a definitive list. Other reasonable duties may be required consistent with the grade of the post.
Start date: 24th June
End date: 30th August