This is a temporary role within the university starting in early June and will last for approx. 3 months.
Working with the Engineering Marketing Team, you will undertake tasks to support the launch of the new faculty website.
- You will be responsible for migrating content from the existing Engineering and Physical Sciences websites to new templates for the new website.
- You will help organise staff photoshoots
- You will support the Engineering Marketing Team with general office duties and other related marketing/communications activities.
- Excellent written skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Flexible attitude and approach to work
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with colleagues
- Experience of web editing and managing digital content (desirable)
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS) for maintaining websites (desirable)
- Experience of editing images (desirable)
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to get back to
everybody. If you don't receive a response within 6 weeks assume you have been
unsuccessful for this role. As this is a temporary role, there is no set deadline, the role
will be filled when a suitable candidate is found.