Hype Collective are a student marketing agency specialising in grassroots creative campaigns that reach students on campus, on social and in the media and we're looking for an outgoing, confident student to become our City Manager in Leeds.
The City Manager will work on campus doing a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Organising meetings with heads of societies on campus, letting them know about Hype Collective
- Gathering students for bi-monthly focus groups
- Leading the charge on recruiting other students to join our team of Brand Ambassadors
- Providing local knowledge to Hype Collective HQ
What's in it for you:
- Regular monthly salary (no less than £10 per hour)
- Leadership & recruitment experience for your CV
- First dibs on all Hype campaigns that happen in Leeds
- Chance to win a spot on the infamous Hype holiday!
Who we're looking for:
The perfect candidate will be:
- Full of personality & confidence,
- Already involved in uni life by being part of sports teams or societies
- Has previous experience doing brand ambassador or promotional work on campus.
To apply, please click the link below and complete the short application form. Good luck!