Summer Work in London – Creative Childcare
Are you looking for some extra pocket money during the Summer holidays in London?
Do you love spending time with children? Like the idea of acting as a mentor whilst exploring your passions and encouraging theirs? If you said yes, please sign up to become a Role Model today, it’s Serious Fun!
What do Role Models do?
- We provide Creative Childcare for children in London and Life Skill Courses in the UK and internationally.
- Our dream is to inspire a generation of children to become the very best they can be through their relationships, their well-being and their own sense of purpose.
- We work with parents to help children develop their interests and passions. We do this through a Creative Childcare service that matches the passion points of a child with those of a Role Model.
How to become a Role Model?
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have had some childcare experience and are fluent in English.
- You have at least one passion such as sports, cooking, arts & crafts, drama, music, academics or something more unique.
- You are a friendly, reliable, empathetic and positive person who wants to create a lasting special relationship with children whilst nurturing their character and development.
What’s in it for me?
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Serious fun and satisfaction. The chance to have a rewarding part-time job that you actually enjoy whilst inspiring children!
- You will be paid more than other childcare agencies - £12 per hour (!)
- Extra pocket money during your Summer Holiday.
- 24/7 support from the Role Model team.
- Opportunity to explore London with the children.
How to apply:
- It’s easy!
- Apply online
- Fill in the basic parts of your portal
- Attend an assessment session
- Complete your portal and sort your DBS out
- Match with families!
If you still think this job is for you, please fill out your information on the registration page and once you have registered with us you will instantly receive an email linking you to our portal. Please fill out as much of the information as you can (it will take around 15 minutes) and then we can ask you in for a 3-hour (max.) assessment session.
Please follow this link and register with us today: https://rolemodels.me/rm-reg/