Count Me In Service Manager
Job Title: Count Me In Service Manager
Salary: £27,248 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week worked flexibly to meet the requirements of the service, this may include occasional evenings or weekends,
Holidays: 25 days per annum, plus statutory and bank holidays
Location: The Old Fire Station, Gipton Approach, Leeds, LS9 6NL
Responsible to: Registered Manager
People in Action have an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced service manager to join our established Count Me In Team. The successful candidate will have experience within a social care environment, who has delivered high quality, successful service in a social care background, ideally with adults and young people with learning disabilities including Autism and Aspergers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- To ensure the service provides the highest standard of care and support in line with Care Quality Commission regulations, contractual requirements, legislation and company expectations.
- To ensure the delivery of outcome focused, personalised support for members, which supports the rights of members to live the lives they choose as far as they are able.
- To proactively build and recruit new members to our Count Me In Service
- To line manage a team of remote support workers, drive performance within the remote team; ensuring the optimum resourcing levels are used and staff are clear on the standard that is expected of them.
- To ensure staff fully understand the needs of the people we support and receive the appropriate training, coaching and mentoring to ensure they are effective in their role.
- To manage an allocated case load of members; assessing members on initial referral, support planning, and regularly reviewing the service to ensure outcomes/needs are being met.
- To promote a culture of accountability, responsibility, quality and self-development.
Interviews to be held on: Thursday 16th May 2019