Established in 2000, we are a specialist agency providing highly qualified, experienced temporary staff to the UK healthcare sector.
Our nurses and healthcare professionals can be booked on an ad-hoc or ongoing basis, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Some good reasons to sign up for flexible work through Twenty Four Seven Nursing:
- Our Managing Director and many of our team come from a background in nursing and care work so understand your needs
- The pay is highly competitive and we pay weekly, which can act as a useful supplementary income to another salaried job
- Our opportunities are worker-led – we’ll allow you to get the kind of work that you want, where and when you want it
- You can choose the shifts you want (if any) the week before to fit around your other commitments and responsibilities and the flexibility to cover any unexpected circumstances
- We provide updated training delivered by our own in-house trainer at our specialist training facility
- Free uniform
- You can gain a variety of experience in different roles and in different healthcare settings which will open up wider career opportunities for you
- We offer rewards and incentives including our ‘refer a worker’
- Our experienced team is here to help and support you whenever you need. Including a designated Client and Staff Relationship Manager
- Ongoing ‘Refer a worker’ is open to anyone – and if you refer a qualified nurse or healthcare worker to us, you will receive a bonus of up to £200 (£100 for a healthcare worker and £200 for a qualified nurse, subject to T & C’s)