Kober Foods slices and packs meat for ASDA. We have an annual turnover of £120m and employ 400 at our Cleckheaton operation. Kober Foods is a wholly owned subsidiary of IPL Ltd, who in turn is a wholly owned subsidiary of ASDA.
We are looking for a number of Production and Packing Operatives to work within our busy manufacturing facility in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire. The factory is based very near to the Chain Bar Roundabout.
To be a key member of our large team of people slicing and packing meat products, ensuring key production procedures are followed to ensure a high levels of quality product and customer satisfaction.
We are dynamic, driven and through effective team working with colleagues totally focussed on satisfying our customers from start to finish; from innovative product development right through to consumer feedback and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join us.
· Understand and comply to the related SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
· Producing the required product to the required standards
· Ability to work to high standards and specifications within a team environment
· Ability and confidence to ensure any concerns and issues are elevated to a Line Leader / Production Shift Manager
· Comply at all times with food safety, quality and legality at all times
· Maintaining a clean working environment
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
· Must be hardworking, reliable and flexible
· Good level of manual dexterity
· The ability to lift weights up to 25KG
· Good level of attention to detail
· Ability to follow instructions
· Good literacy, numeracy skills
· A reliable, enthusiastic team player. Good communication skills and an open, honest approach
· Display a positive work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
Although previous experience from within the food industry would be advantageous it is not essential as you will be given full training in all areas to undertake a variety of tasks within the business but also improve your skill set.
If you are looking to develop your career within a fast moving business and you have the skills and experience we require we will be delighted to receive your application.
In line with our Company values, applicants must be able to operate safely, put quality first, work together and work as part of a team to ensure we deliver on our business objectives.
If shortlisted, we would like to meet with us to discuss your availability to start working with us. You must have the right to work in the UK including Immediate starts are available.
Location: Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
Salary: £10.14 per hour
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Shifts: Monday to Friday alternating on a weekly basis between early shifts (6.30am – 2.30pm) and late shifts (2.30pm – 10.30pm)
10% Discount at Asda
£250 you Refer a Friend and they pass their probation