Senclude delivers a range of services that focus on inclusion, support, training and consultancy.
John-Paul Anderson, founder of Senclude has over 3 decades of experience and hopes to continue to provide these services for many more years to come.
Ensuring meaningful and ethical business practice always, Senclude hopes to help others in achieving their goals.
Senclude welcomes interest from anyone needing Consultancy, Training and Support in the following sectors:
- Visual Impairment Awareness.
- Assistive Technology Training - privately / in the workplace / in Educational settings.
- Inclusive Practice & Managed Process Development – In Educational setting / workplace.
- Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) and Non-Medical Help (NMH).
- Other disabilities supported in the above instances: Dyslexia etc. (SpLD) and Autism.
The organization's ethos on being successful is managed through:
"Mindful and meaningful interactions with it's clients and contacts. We do not aim to profit through misfortune or the misery of others."